Rules and Regulations for staying with us during Hangout Festival
Dear Potential Guests:
We want to invite you to stay at one of our properties for Hangout Festival, and want everyone to enjoy their stay and the Festival. But we do want to remind you that you are staying in someone's home. We ask that you respect it like it were your own.
Before you book one of our properties, please be prepared to sign a Rental Agreement strictly for Hangout Festival which has the following rules and regulations listed below:
- Maximum Occupancy rule is strictly enforced. (If more guest than on contract and allowed occupancy, grounds for immediate eviction without refund)
- The name on the Contract must match your valid ID and is required to be provided upon booking for hangout.
- You must be 25 years or older to book this property.
- Parties are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction without refund.
- We reserve the right to evict for any reason.
- There shall be no underage drinking or drugs on the property, if found, you will immediately be evicted without refund.
- No glitter is allowed in the unit.
Should any damage be done or excess cleaning be required, you will be liable for all expenses and/or forfeit the security deposit.
Again, we welcome you to come stay with us but ask you abide by the above rules to avoid eviction or additional charges.
Beach Life Vacation Rentals