Phoenix on the Bay - 1422 Phoenix on the Bay - unit 1422 - 3 Bed/3 Bath luxury condo - A Boaters Heaven
Size –3 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms 3 Baths • Sleeps 3-6
Accessible Internet Near Ocean Hot Tub (more...)
Phoenix on the Bay is a luxury resort destination with on-site marina, boat launch, multiple outdoor pools, water slides, kiddie pools, hot tubs, putting green, vortex slide, roof top tennis courts,
picnic & BBQ located on the water areas as well as fitness center, large indoor pool and hot tubs inside. Private marina with fish cleaning station. Covered parking on 4th floor near unit. Located on Canal Road near Sportsman Marina.
This 3 bedroom unit has king beds in each room. An open concept with tile throughout condo, stainless steel appliances, flat screen tv's. A very large spacious balcony that overlooks the pools, lazy river and Bay. A fully stocked kitchen and the wet bar has a beverage refrigerator/wine cooler. You will definitely not be disappointed staying in unit 1422.
Important Things To Note:
- Renters must be at least 25 years of age.
- A rental agreement is required for ALL reservations and the name on the contract must match the name of the individual checking in/staying on the property.
- Pets are not allowed unless certified and vested service dogs in accordance with the ADA (American's with Disabilities Act).
- According to the ADA
- "Service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities"
- "Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA."
- According to the ADA
About the OwnerAt Beach Life Vacation Rentals we are committed to providing you with an exceptionally high level of customer service and an enjoyable vacation experience.
Parking passes and amenities wrist bands must be purchased upon arrival at $55* per pass per stay. Up to 6 armbands included with parking pass. *Prices subjected to change.
|Property Type||Condo on the 14th floor|
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
No rates found.
Cancellation Policy: Guest receives 100.00 % (less $50.00 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs at least 30 days before arrival; No refunds within 30 days of arrival.You must purchase a parking pass upon arrival from front desk. Maximum 2 vehicles per condo. Prices subject to change each year.