Lighthouse 816 - Luxury Beachfront Condo Near Sea-N-Suds & Hangout 1BR/2BA
Size –1 Bedroom • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 1-6
Introducing our latest addition to the Lighthouse property collection! Unit 816 is a large 1-bedroom, 2-bathroom beachfront condo with an additional bunkroom for guests which include a custom built-in full size bunk on the bottom and twin on top. New owner has replaced all mattresses, rugs, artwork, and so much more. This fully renovated condo offers breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico. The living room provides pull-out sofa bed, a flat-screen TV, and large balcony access with direct Gulf views.
The well-equipped kitchen comes with all the essentials for preparing your favorite meals. The dining area, featuring a table for 6 and additional seating at the kitchen bar, ensures comfortable dining for the whole family. The primary bedroom boasts a king bed, flat-screen TV, balcony access with Gulf views, and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower and jetted tub.
The bonus bunk room includes a twin over full bunk with mounted TV. The second bathroom includes a walk-in shower, no tub. This property offers an abundance of amenities, including multiple pools, an indoor pool, hot tub, and a fitness center.
Experience a stress-free vacation and rejuvenate at this beautiful beachfront condo. Centrally located, this beachfront condo is within easy walking distance to attractions, area restaurants, and shopping. The Beach Life Vacation Rentals staff is ready to assist you in planning the perfect getaway!
Important Things To Note:
* Renters must be at least 25 years of age.
* Parking passes are purchased at front desk for $50 per pass per stay. Max of 2 vehicles allowed. Prices subject to change without notice.
* Pets are not allowed unless certified and vested service dogs in accordance with the ADA (American's with Disabilities Act).
* Service dogs must be with the owner at all times and is not allowed to stay in the unit alone.
* According to the ADA -"Service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA."
About the Owner
Our team at Beach Life Vacation Rentals are committed to provide you with professional, competent and an exceptional high level of customer service. If you are looking for a memorable vacation on the Alabama Gulf Coast, we at Beach Life Vacation Rentals would love to help make that happen. We look forward to providing you with all your travel needs and accommodations here at the Beach. The following starter supplies are provided: - One roll of toilet paper for each restroom - Bar of soap per Bathroom - One travel sized shampoo per bathroom - One travel sized conditioner per bathroom - Make-up Removers per Bathroom - Single sized Dish Liquid - Single sized Dish Washing Detergent Pack - Singe use Laundry Washing Detergent - Two large Trash Bags - Small trash bag for each bathroom - Roll of Paper towels We ask guest to bring their own Beach Towels.
Gulf Shores, Alabama
|Condo in a condo on the 8th floor
|A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests
|Setting & View
|Sports & Adventure