Tradewinds 204-Low floor Beachfront-New Living Area Furniture-Condo updates
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 1-6
If you are looking for the perfect place for your beach vacation, look no further! This beautifully quaint beachfront 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo is spacious enough for 6 and offers easy beach access and a convenient location.
The master bedroom has a large king bed with beach views, flat screen tv, and ensuite with a walk-in shower. The guest bedroom offers 2 twin beds with a private bathroom.
The living area offers a Brand New Sleeper Sofa as of 04/27/2023, large flat screen tv, and balcony access for those beautiful ocean views. The newly remodeled kitchen is fully stocked for all of your cooking needs to create your favorite meal.
The spacious balcony offers endless ocean and beach views from the cozy patio furniture; you can enjoy your morning coffee in comfort while watching the dolphins play and enjoying the fresh ocean air!
Located in the heart of Orange Beach, this unit is convenient to shops, restaurants, and entertainment. Directly across the street from Adventure Island and Fat Daddy's Arcade, close to Bubba's Seafood House, The Ruby Slipper (breakfast or brunch), and just minutes from the Walmart Neighborhood Market. This unit is perfect for any beach vacation! You will love the convenience and easy beach access! Our staff at Beach Life Vacation Rentals are here to help you plan the best vacation!!
Important Things To Note:
* Renters must be at least 25 years of age.
Parking pass fee is included in the cleaning fee and will be in your unit upon arrival. Max 2 vehicles allowed. Parking pass price is $30 per vehicle per stay. Prices subject to change.
* A rental agreement is required for ALL reservations and the name on the contract must match the name of the individual checking in/staying on the property.
* Pets are not allowed unless certified and vested service dogs in accordance with the ADA (American's with Disabilities Act).
* Service dogs must stay with the guest at all times and cannot be left in the unit unattended.
* According to the ADA - "Service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities"
* "Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA."
About the Owner
Our team at Beach Life Vacation Rentals are committed to provide you with professional, competent and an exceptional high level of customer service. If you are looking for a memorable vacation on the Alabama Gulf Coast, we at Beach Life Vacation Rentals would love to help make that happen. We look forward to providing you with all your travel needs and accommodations here at the Beach. The following starter supplies are provided: - One roll of toilet paper for each restroom - Bar of soap per Bathroom - One travel sized shampoo per bathroom - One travel sized conditioner per bathroom - Make-up Removers per Bathroom - Single sized Dish Liquid - Single sized Dish Washing Detergent Pack - Singe use Laundry Washing Detergent - Two large Trash Bags - Small trash bag for each bathroom - Roll of Paper towels We ask guest to bring their own Beach Towels.
Orange Beach, Alabama
|Property Type||Condo in a building on the 2nd floor|
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||