Frequently Asked Questions
Cancellation Policy and Hurricane
Beach Life Vacation Rentals have a 30 day cancellation policy. If you cancel 30 days prior to your arrival, you will receive a full refund, minus the $50.00 non refundable cancellation fee and any applicable credit card fees.
If you cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival, no refunds will be granted. No Credit will be given for shortened stays due to personal reasons.
TRAVEL INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and provided by Beach Life Vacation Rentals.
We provide Travel Insurance underwritten by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Co. as optional protection against unforeseen circumstances that may arise before or during your travel.
- The standard plan must be purchased within 30 days of arrival or within 5 days of the initial payment if the arrival date is less than 30 days away.
- Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) plan must be purchased within 14 days of initial payment. CFAR is not available for stays occurring within 30 days of the booking date.
- It is highly recommended that Travel Insurance be purchased as soon as the down payment is made.
For additional information or to purchase a plan CLICK HERE.
In case of a Hurricane:
- In the event of a hurricane, all monies paid, less the $50.00 cancellation fee, will be refunded if mandatory evacuation occurs prior to check-in.
A prorated amount will be refunded if the stay is shortened because of a mandatory evacuation.
Is there a minimum age to rent?
Renters must be at least a minimum of 25 years of age.
Can I smoke in the unit?
All of our units are non-smoking.
What will be provided in my rental?
We supply a starter kit of supplies and enough linens to accommodate the number of guests reported.
What should I bring?
- Beach towels
- Extra paper products
What are the check-out responsibilities and requirements?
- Empty the refrigerator and discard all food and perishable items.
- Remove all trash from the unit.
- Load & run the dishwasher
- Ensure all doors all completely shut and locked
*Failure to follow check-out instructions could result in an excessive cleaning fee.
Most properties allow 2 vehicles per unit with the exception of Gulf Tower in Gulf Shores, AL.
Please refer to your rental agreement or listing if you have any questions about how many vehicles. If you are coming with more vehicles than allowed, below is a list for overflow parking:
Electric Car Charging Stations?
The Beach Club - 1 for guests only
Phoenix on the Bay II - 1 for guests only
Phoenix VI - 1 for guests only
Lulu's Restaurant - 5
The Gulf Restaurant - 2
The Lodge Gulf State Park - 1
The Track-Gulf Shores - 1
Pandion Ridge Beach RV Resort - 2
Hilton Garden Inn - 2
Holiday Inn Express - 2
Hampton Inn and Suites - 2
More coming soon!
Are tents allowed on the beach?
Tents are permitted with some restrictions. All tents and beach items must be removed from the beach by sunset. Any items left after sunset will be removed by authorities.
Do you offer travel insurance?
Yes, we proudly offer travel insurance underwritten by Nationwide.