Phoenix on the Bay II - 2206 Phoenix on the Bay 2206-Elegant condo w/Lazy River
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 3-6
This beautifully decorated and spacious unit comfortably sleeps six, with a king in the primary suite, queen in the guest suite, and a pull-out sofa. Each bedroom has a private bathroom; the master has a large jetted tub and separate walk-in shower, while the guest room has a very nice shower/tub combo.
A nice balcony with patio furniture has beautiful views of the pool, lazy river (floats are not provided), and bay. The kitchen is fully stocked and the wet bar. blender, and glasses ready to be filled! With all new appliances, new paint, new décor, and so much more this unit truly can not be missed!
Phoenix on the Bay II is a high-end family-friendly resort that provides numerous amenities... such as indoor/outdoor pools, hot tubs, lazy river, tennis courts, sauna, fitness room, and of course beautiful bay views! Ice machine in the lobby!
This property is a boater's dream with boat slips and dock tie-ups available for rent. Please inquire if you are interested to rent a boatslip. Our staff at Beach Life Vacation Rentals are here to help you plan the best vacation!!
**Don't wait to book, this beauty fills up fast! Come, sit back, relax, and make some memories!!**
Important Things To Note:
* Renters must be at least 25 years of age.
* Parking passes are purchased at the front desk for $55 per vehicle per stay. Max of 2 vehicles allowed. Prices subject to change without notice.
* A rental agreement is required for ALL reservations and the name on the contract must match the name of the individual checking in/staying on the property.
* You must purchase a parking pass upon arrival from the front desk. Costs = $55.00 per pass/per stay / Max 2 vehicles (Wristbands are included with parking pass)
* Pets are not allowed unless certified and vested service dogs in accordance with the ADA (American's with Disabilities Act).
* According to the ADA -"Service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA."
* Service dogs must stay with the guest at all times and cannot be left in the unit unattended.
About the Owner
Our team at Beach Life Vacation Rentals are committed to provide you with professional, competent and an exceptional high level of customer service. If you are looking for a memorable vacation on the Alabama Gulf Coast, we at Beach Life Vacation Rentals would love to help make that happen. We look forward to providing you with all your travel needs and accommodations here at the Beach. The following starter supplies are provided: - One roll of toilet paper for each restroom - Bar of soap per Bathroom - One travel sized shampoo per bathroom - One travel sized conditioner per bathroom - Make-up Removers per Bathroom - Single sized Dish Liquid - Single sized Dish Washing Detergent Pack - Singe use Laundry Washing Detergent - Two large Trash Bags - Small trash bag for each bathroom - Roll of Paper towels We ask guest to bring their own Beach Towels.
Orange Beach, Alabama
|Property Type||Condo in a condo on the 2nd floor|
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||