Lagoon Run - 113 Lagoon Run 113-Lagoon View & boat launch
Size –3 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 4-7
This recently updated three-bedroom two-bathroom unit features a spacious living & dining area, a fully stocked kitchen, and a large balcony overlooking Little Lagoon. The primary bedroom offers a king bed, flat-screen tv, and private ensuite. One guest room has a queen while the other offers a twin over full bunk, guest bath is conveniently located in the hall. The spacious living room has ample seating for entertaining your guests and a flat screen tv. The fully stocked kitchen has all the essentials to create your favorite meal.
Lagoon Run offers private deeded beach access, assigned covered parking for a maximum of two vehicles, boat launch, boat docks available on a first-come-first-serve basis, a fishing pier with a cleaning station, and a communal grill/picnic area.
Our staff at Beach Life Vacation Rentals are here to help you plan the best vacation!!
Important Things To Note:
* Renters must be at least 25 years of age.
* Parking pass fee is included in the cleaning fee and will be in your unit upon arrival. Parking passes are $20 per vehicle per stay. Max two vehicles allowed. Prices subject to change without notice.
* Pets are not allowed unless certified and vested service dogs in accordance with the ADA (American's with Disabilities Act).
* Service dogs must be with the owner at all times and is not allowed to stay in the unit alone.
* According to the ADA -"Service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA."
About the Owner
Our team at Beach Life Vacation Rentals are committed to provide you with professional, competent and an exceptional high level of customer service. If you are looking for a memorable vacation on the Alabama Gulf Coast, we at Beach Life Vacation Rentals would love to help make that happen. We look forward to providing you with all your travel needs and accommodations here at the Beach. The following starter supplies are provided: - One roll of toilet paper for each restroom - Bar of soap per Bathroom - One travel sized shampoo per bathroom - One travel sized conditioner per bathroom - Make-up Removers per Bathroom - Single sized Dish Liquid - Single sized Dish Washing Detergent Pack - Singe use Laundry Washing Detergent - Two large Trash Bags - Small trash bag for each bathroom - Roll of Paper towels We ask guest to bring their own Beach Towels.
Gulf Shores, Alabama
|Condo in a condo on the 1st floor
|A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests
|Setting & View
|Sports & Adventure