Phoenix on the Bay II - 2213 Phoenix on the Bay 2213-Large Pet Friendly Condo
Size –3 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half) 4 Baths (3 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 5-10
Boat Docks are Open!
Step into your home away from home with this delightful corner unit. Adorn with playful and colorful décor this home is sure to put you in a cheerful mood! Located on the third floor of Phoenix on the Bay II, this is a very spacious 3 bedroom / 3.5 bathroom unit with a fully stocked kitchen, large living room, dining area, laundry room, and a wrap-around balcony that overlooks the bay and pool.
The open concept living area has ample space and seating for your group to comfortably spread out; it also has a large flat screen tv, floor-to-ceiling windows, and a view of the bay & pool. The dining area has a table with seating for 6 and the bar has an additional 4 seats. The kitchen is fully stocked with all cooking essentials. The wet bar is stocked with barware and an ice machine.
The master bedroom offers a king bed, flat-screen tv, balcony access, and a large spa-like ensuite with double sinks, jetted tub, and a huge walk-in shower with dual showerheads. The king guest suite has a king-sized bed, flat-screen tv, balcony access, and private ensuite with shower/tub combo. The second guest suite offers two full beds, flat-screen tv, balcony access, and a private bath with a shower/tub combo. There is an additional half bath conveniently located in the hall and a laundry room with a full-size washer & dryer.
Important Things To Note:
- Renters must be at least 25 years of age.
- A rental agreement is required for ALL reservations. The name on the contract must match the name checking-in/staying on the property.
- Dogs are allowed
- Max two (2) dogs allowed.
- Restricted Breeds: Chows, Rottweilers, Dobermans, Pitbull's, Huskies, German Shepard's, and Ankita's (Unless they are a vested and certified handicap canine).
- Must present proof of current rabies vaccination and flea and tick prevention.
- Upon arrival, each dog must be registered with the front desk and a colored lead purchased.
- $100 fee for pet registration
- $100 deposit for colored "proof of authorization" lead - Refundable when the lead is returned; any fines imposed on the pet will be deducted from the deposit.
- Renter will be presented with rules and remedies for infractions upon arrival - A signed acknowledgment of receipt will be held with deposit by HOA until check-out.
|Property Type||Condo in a condo on the 2nd floor|
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half)
4 Baths (3 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure||
2023 Summer Weekly
Jun 3, 2023 - Aug 11, 2023
|$3,850 to $4,550||
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.Parking passes are required for any vehicle parked on the property. Passes are $34.97 (tax included) and are purchased through the front desk upon arrival.