Phoenix on the Bay II - 2213 Phoenix on the Bay-2 unit 2213-Large Pet Friendly Condo
Size –3 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half) 4 Baths (3 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 5-10
Boat Docks are Open!
Step into your home away from home with this delightful corner unit. Adorn with playful and colorful décor this home is sure to put you in a cheerful mood! Located on the third floor of Phoenix on the Bay II, this is a very spacious 3 bedroom / 3.5 bathroom unit with a fully stocked kitchen, large living room, dining area, laundry room, and a wrap-around balcony that overlooks the bay and pool.
The open concept living area has ample space and seating for your group to comfortably spread out; it also has a large flat screen tv, floor-to-ceiling windows, and a view of the bay & pool. The dining area has a table with seating for 6 and the bar has an additional 4 seats. The kitchen is fully stocked with all cooking essentials. The wet bar is stocked with barware and an ice machine.
The master bedroom offers a king bed, flat-screen tv, balcony access, and a large spa-like ensuite with double sinks, jetted tub, and a huge walk-in shower with dual showerheads. The king guest suite has a king-sized bed, flat-screen tv, balcony access, and private ensuite with shower/tub combo. The second guest suite offers two full beds, flat-screen tv, balcony access, and a private bath with a shower/tub combo. There is an additional half bath conveniently located in the hall and a laundry room with a full-size washer & dryer.
Important Things To Note:
- Renters must be at least 25 years of age.
- A rental agreement is required for ALL reservations. The name on the contract must match the name checking-in/staying on the property.
- Dogs are allowed
- Max two (2) dogs allowed.
- Restricted Breeds: Chows, Rottweilers, Dobermans, Pitbull's, Huskies, German Shepard's, and Ankita's (Unless they are a vested and certified handicap canine).
- Must present proof of current rabies vaccination and flea and tick prevention.
- Upon arrival, each dog must be registered with the front desk and a colored lead purchased.
- $100 fee for pet registration
- $100 deposit for colored "proof of authorization" lead - Refundable when the lead is returned; any fines imposed on the pet will be deducted from the deposit.
- Renter will be presented with rules and remedies for infractions upon arrival - A signed acknowledgment of receipt will be held with deposit by HOA until check-out.
Orange Beach, Alabama
|Property Type||Condo in a condo on the 2nd floor|
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half)
4 Baths (3 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure||