Phoenix on the Bay II - 2308 Phoenix on the Bay 2308-Dog Friendly Condo
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 3-6
Boat Docks are OPEN!
This well-appointed 2-bedroom 2-bathroom unit is located on the 3rd floor of Phoenix on the Bay II. It offers a spacious layout, fantastic bay view, and is adorn with travel-themed décor that is sure to make you feel on vacation!
The open concept living, dining, and kitchen area are well stocked with everything you need to make you feel right at home. The living room has a flat-screen tv, queen sleeper sofa, and balcony access with a bay view. The kitchen is stocked with all cooking essentials and the wet bar is stocked with barware and an ice maker.
The master suite has a comfy king bed, flat-screen tv, and private ensuite with double sinks, a walk-in shower, and a jetted tub. The guest suite has a queen bed, flat-screen tv, and private ensuite with a shower/tub combo.
Important Things To Note:
- Renters must be at least 25 years of age.
- A rental agreement is required for ALL reservations. The name on the contract must match the name checking-in/staying on the property.
- Dogs are allowed
- Max two (2) dogs allowed.
- Restricted Breeds: Chows, Rottweilers, Dobermans, Pitbulls, Huskies, German Shepards, and Ankita's (Unless they are a vested and certified handicap canine).
- Must present proof of current rabies vaccination and flea and tick prevention.
- Upon arrival, each dog must be registered with the front desk and a colored lead purchased.
- $100 fee for pet registration
- $100 deposit for colored "proof of authorization" lead - Refundable when the lead is returned; any fines imposed on the pet will be deducted from the deposit.
- Renter will be presented with rules and remedies for infractions upon arrival - A signed acknowledgment of receipt will be held with deposit by HOA until check-out.
|Property Type||Condo in a condo on the 3rd floor|
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
No seasons with rates found.
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.Parking passes are required for any vehicle parked on the property. Passes are $34.97 (tax included) and are purchased through the front desk upon arrival.